Peace, Love and Happiness For the New Year!

What are your dreams for the new year? The next decade? 2000 and its nine years brought me everything I have!
  1. my best friends overseas and at home
  2. moving continents
  3. adjusting to life in America
  4. my first job which is my current job, and three others
  5. high school completion and college commencement
  6. first love, true love and the knowledge that I can count on my family above all else.





Bless you, my darling, and remember you are always in the heart - oh tucked so close there is no chance of escape - of your sister. ~Katherine Mansfield


Quotes to think about in the New Year, some of my favorites:
  • "The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."--Eleanor Roosevelt
  • "a dreamer dreams, she never dies"-oasis
  • only the shallow know themselves-oscar wilde
  • In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer-Albert Camus
  • Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing themselves-Tolstoy
  • "my salvation lies in your love"-alexi murdoch

0 comments:

Post a Comment