Rodarte for Target Go International anyone? I didn't make it in time for their preliminary launch, and when I got there this weekend, all of my sizes except this pastel number were sold out! As you can see the zipper was damaged. It was a nice fit, however bra's would be an issue. I would wear it on a date in the spring or a night out with the girls. The black version was a little more formal.

Whilst browsing the Rodarte collection I found this dress for $24.99. Target is my favorite for of the moment trends for less. I loved the buttons on the skirt and the small ruffles at the shoulders.

Last find of the night @ Target was this blue beach cover up with anchors! I love anything nautical themed and the double cross back made it perfect. Ahoy, matey! ;)

One of my all time favorite men in Hollywood. Watch him in Flyboys if you haven't already.

0 comments:

Post a Comment